Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mothers day!!

Mom, I love you.
Thanks for always putting up with me throughout all the hysterical phone calls, tears, sore throats, homesickness, tummy aches, spontaneous business ideas and sheer hilary-isms. I am proud to be your daughter. Even more than that, I am lucky to be your daughter. These past 10 months have been excruciating being away from you, but have taught me things I needed to find. I know who I am and I know what I want. I know what I am capable of, and I know how to push myself, and when to loosen up. I have gotten clarity (read: clarity, not understanding, haha!) on our situation...I still dont get it, but I am learning to channel dad when I need to because of everything he was able to give me before he was taken. You are my best friend and I cant wait for our next chapter...in the same tiem zone. Happy mothers day to the greatest mom there is. Youre the best, I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

No comments: