Tuesday, July 12, 2011

its monday. im hot. and tired. and my brain was thinking random things...

1. When I hang out with my family and friends, I feel so happy and free and understood and cozy. I think I can eat whatever I want with them and not gain weight, and actually believe there are cool boys out there that like me! Basically what im saying is life is not nearly as cool or fun as when I am with my mom or friends. But I think we all knew that, right?!

2. Why is it that the guy you want to text you doesn’t, but the dude you don’t give a shit about won’t stop?

3. One of the most annoying things is when you’re at the movies and you think you’re all set and not surrounded by anyone annoying… and then the stragglers roll in! And they always, ALWAYS sit in the seat right in front of me. Doesn’t he see I want to put my feet up? Happened Saturday night, haha!

4. What am I looking for? What do I ultimately want? I want my future husband to know BETTER than me! I want him to make me feel safe. I want him to be my best friend. I want him to ‘get’ me. to get ‘it’. I want him to be handsome, tall, sexy, funny, smart, a gentleman, loyal, and successful. I want to be fascinated by him. I want to respect him and believe in what he does. And vice versa. I want him to be the missing piece in my life, and add amazingness to my extended family. My parents wouldn’t want me to settle for anything less! It may sound like a lot…but its worth it!

5. Sometimes I wonder if I’m too good at being single, and that I won’t know how to make room for someone else in my life if/when I find them…or when he finds me?

No comments: