Thursday, May 3, 2012

insanity.

a coworker of mine was dating a guy (who she is now engaged to, yay!!) who got into the workout "insanity". have you hear of it? possibly not...its along the same lines at P90X (which i know youve hear of!) well, in a bid to get in crazy/awesome/amazing shape, she burned the cds of it for me. i did it for the first time last night. it was a pretty long day so i didnt do it until after dinner, around 9:30pm. i did it for 10 minutes (just wanted to try it out, but not get too crazy before bed) and LOVED IT! its crazy hard...the name "insanity" fits.

its going to be a bit awkward attempting this in my teeny room but ill figure it out. i may try and squeeze a bit of it in the AM and some at night. now that i am getting over my horribly back infection i have decided to be much more selfish with my time. if i want to eat a good dinner or go to bed early or go run, i will do it. i can only give so much of myself before i burn out so i now take extra care with my own feelings and time.

ive had a few mild internal freak outs about the marathon. i know its 6 months away. i know i will be able to do it. ok no i dont, hence the mild panicked thoughts. 26.2 miles?! sometimes i think to myself "wtf!??!" a marathon is kind of a fucking big deal. and a massive mental undertaking. holy balls, what am i doing?!

so yea, those are my thoughts. haha i cant wait until im about a month away. thats going to be fun :)


LOOK! Its me!!


OK, lets face it. This will be me!



No comments: