Thursday, February 26, 2009

Daily Hil

That could totally be the name of a newspaper column. Hmm, anyone know where I can pitch that?! Ha, I kinda like that.


Work is a little slow today...um, actually, dead. Noone in yet. Haha. Awesome. Thats ok though, since id rather blog anyway.


Sometimes I wish I could just go back to when I was a kid and live those years. How fun...the hardest part of my day was getting home for dinner. Or deciding which boy I liked. Or which backstreet boys song we would replay over and over in the car on the way to herhseypark. Or....you see where Im going with this. Life was what it should be...fun, but hard (school, boys, sports), and happy (not idealic, not perfect, not cinderella-esque) but happy.


I think I am a better person now that I ever have been. I think I have great life perspective. I think I have a great work ethic. I think I am worth a lot. (And not in a bragging type way, just learning to love myself-growing up and being me type of way). I appreciate what I do for myself and others, and what they do for me. I want my friends and family (and those lucky boys...hehe) to feel loved and like they are sooo lucky and appreciated. I think most of this annoyance comes from spending what I thought was a good amount of time and energy on something that turns out is just a "posibility" to the other person.


Oo, UPS delivery.....gotta go!!

No comments: