Friday, May 29, 2009

dont know how they did it...

but they did. thanks mom and dad (and drew). my family has the amazing ability tomake me feel so good about myself. sure, they kicked my ass when i needed it...and made me run through a cramp even though it hurt. but at the end of the day, even if i felt ugly or stupid or bored or confused, they put things in perspective for me. when i get in funks, and feel empty that dad is gone (!&^@!%!%%!@!@!), i find that talking to these two people work wonders. i also enjoy reading proverbs, or cliches. these sayings serve to remind me of the simple thoughts my dad used to use with me. they remind me that sometimes just reading feel-good sayings are enough to bring a smile to my face. and if that doesnt work comedy central is great. or vodka. hahahahaha.....

for no particular reason i listed a few below. just cause. enjoy. oh, and if youre bored, let me know what sayings or things make you smile....


*success is not the key to happiness. happiness is the key to success. if you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

*nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. (that counts for getting drunk, being boy-crazy, staying up wayy too late with friends......etc)

*people do not care how much you know, till they know how much you care!

*if you laugh a lot, when you get older your wrinkles will be in the right places. (how cute!!)

*only boring people get bored. (amen)

*the man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.

*we never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public. (if even that, right?! haha)

*if you have the desire, you are halfway there.

*sometimes the best helping hand you can give is a good, firm push. (yep, thanks dad)

so, thanks family. i love you guys. obviously it extends way past my mom, dad and brother. i have the most amzing friends and extended family. i really do. i want you all to know how thankful i am. i hope i do the same for you as you do for me. i would be so honored.

on a lighter note, i went in for an interview with abercrombie and fitch today...aaaand um, yea, i already fell in love. GO BOY-CRAZINESS!! i still got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: