Monday, November 5, 2012

reflections

new york has had better weeks. id like to reflect on a few of my favorite things, times, memories and highlights of the past 2 years.

- brooklyn heights -- one of the most historic and scenic neighborhoods in the borough of brooklyn was home for my first year in new york. its amazingness isnt lost of me now that ive gone all manhattan.

- readers digest. now maxim. my head is spinning.

- marathon training with niketown run club. despite not knowing anyone, i am so happy i chose to run with this group of people to train for the philly marathon. #teamnike rocks. so does #teampink (go gav!)

- friends. family. shopping. ice skating. good food. roommates. new friends. crushes. tears. the giggles. isnt it all worth it??

as i start my new gig today at maxim i just want to remember a few things that have made me feel so lucky and blessed over the past 2 years ive been in nyc. sure, life has thrown the kelley's a tough road but im doing my damnedest to make my dad proud and work my ass off for myself. so far so good :)

No comments: