Thursday, March 10, 2011

hello there folks.
its thursday (thank god) and this shit-tastic weather outside better clear up by the time i head home, cause i didnt bring an umbrella-ella-ella with me today. awesome :)

...but im told that its supposed to be like end-of-the-world monsooning all night. fabulous. im going to get drenched. cool. nothing i like more than being shoved on the subway after a long day at work, then doing all of that WET. with other wet people.

as a side note, i filed my taxes all by myself this year. WOOO! high-five for being an adult. and if i avoid jail, even better (hoping i filed correctly, etc). i feel pretty smart and accomplished about it, i wont lie. literally, all by myself. go me. (you can make fun of me, thats fine. its the little things that get me excited). haha!

also, today marks the 1 month anniversary of my job. more on that later.

RIP mr dewey. yesterday morning one of my best friends lost his dad to pancreatic cancer. he fought a good fight, but ultiamtely joined my dad yesterday...hi guys!!! i hope youre showing him the ropes, dad! i love you!

aaand, on that note, i gotta go. so much going on and so much to share!....in time :)....maybe.

No comments: