Friday, January 20, 2012

im not feeling that creative at this moment. yep, thats the title.

my last post was sorta lame. i know. i had started the post after the business trip and just finished it today...and i wont lie, i didnt care to talk about it anymore. honestly, it took a lot out of me and im tired just thinking about it :)

i am trying to keep a happy and light attitude despite this heinous weather. winter does just kinda suck, doesn't it? remember when, as kids, we'd long for snow days and sledding, hot chocolate and snowball fights? where does all that excitement go? i for one, refuse to lose all of it. the bummer of being an adult is that you're expected to persevere through shit like snow. for the first time in my life i am going skiing at the end of February. i haven't been back to Vermont since Lochearn, but i am heading back baby! myself and 38 others are heading to Stowe for a ski trip. woo. woo. i may break my face, but totally worth it! (ok, kidding. though im slightly worried about the amount i will be falling). maybe a cute boy will help me up?!

aside from the ski trip, which i have been crazy excited for for about a month now, i think im going to get a facial. this face could use some TLC. my boss gifted me with a "spa service" and i think i should use it. tough part about nyc is everything is pretty pricey so i dont do these often. ever, really. the other facial i had last year was a gift as well. (thank you rich friends!)

after a absolutely amazing and crazy last weekend (thank you mom, it was UNBELIEVABLE!) i am so planning a lazy weekend. i have a few parties next weekend that i have to go to, so i really want to chill. i battled a cold from sunday until now (friday) so id like to baby myself a bit. plus my boss told me were expecting 5-8 inches of snow this weekend. what the fuck is that nonsense?! oh, right, winter. ha, oops.

TGIF. no, really, thank god its friday. i wasnt going to make it another day. no thats not true...if it were wednesday id happily get up and go to work on thursday and friday. my point is just that thank jesus its friday.

No comments: