Thursday, December 17, 2009

i love you mom!!

i have been having a rather hard/exhausting/chaotic/ridiculous week (waa waa, yea i know dad!), but it was really starting to get me down. if you know anything about me, you know how hard i am on myself...i want to get it all done, do it well, feel great, be happy and enjoy my night. i have been having trouble relaxing. now, if there is another think you know about me its that i am moody. born that way. cant help it. we have the most hilarious home videos documenting this (quite literally, movie magic!).

that said, i called my mom on way home from work yesterday, as i always do. i told her how i was feeling, and how i blamed being born moody. her response?! "hilary, you were born perfect"
(whats that i hear? angels singing?!)

i mean, what?! is that not the most adorable/perfect/sincere/amazing response ever! i mean really. ok, now please bear with me. i am posting that solely for the purpose of emphasizing how amazing my mom is...not highlighting the fact that she thinks im perfect (but, hey, toot toot).

basically, one week from now i will be driving to LAX to board my red eye. i am super excited for it. i think the red eye is am amazing invention. hear me out...flying across the country leaves any traveler tired, annoyed, bleary-eyed and smelling bad. why waste an entire day of sunlight while youre at it?! i will arrive at 10am on christmas day with all those symptoms, minus the wasting of precious day light.

i love you mom. thanks for being my pillow to punch as i get through this week. and, well, life. kelley girls baby...one week :) xoxo

No comments: