Saturday, November 15, 2008

birthday birthday!!!

thanks to everyone who got sloppy with me last night for my birthday! though it continued until 4am this morning when i decided to finally get 4 hours sleep before work, i had a blast! our grand opening party also went really well. im so excited to be a part of azura. i got another job opportunity yesterday...funny how things always happen when they arent necessary. i mean, where was that a month ago, huh?! haha. so im looking into it just for rational purposes, and ill keep you posted.

today has been a little rough around the edges...nothing a lot of bagels and treats cant handle. i think were all going out again tonight...i think im getting too old for this! haha. my body hates me. haha. buuuut, aaron flew all the way here from california to surprise me for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! hes spending the weekend with me. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. haha. i was speechless when he showed up at our party. i forgot to breath for like 5 minutes. ill get tons of pictures.

ok, well back to work. :)

1 comment:

Rachel Bell Kelley said...

Ohhhh my god!! aaron flew out to surprise you! that is soooo cute!! i love it! so excited, so happy for you! soooo glad u had a good birthday!
love you!