Wednesday, November 26, 2008

my thanks

this year has been a very odd one. i have had so many sad moments. other moments i have found oddly inspiring. in fact, it has been such a wild ride this past year, that at this exact point i am starting to cry. we just got home from seeing "four christmases" and were laughing so hard. now im sobbing. AHH!! haha. my damn emotions are still so unsettled its amazing. that said, i want to take a minute and thank those people that are in my life. my family, close friends, and those that i am lucky enough to have met through my dads illness. i think you are all angels. there are times that i feel so broken and am so humbled when i remember how lucky i am to know you.

this year marks the beginning of tragic firsts. all events, birthdays, holidays, anniversaries and memories will be had without my dad. he was the kelley family team captain and always will be. he can never, and will never lose that title.

amidst my tears i am having a very difficult time writing this. soo, to wrap this up, thank you. for everything. this is (i hope) the hardest, saddest, most intense thing i will ever know. i dont know when, if ever, it will register. it hasnt yet. im still waiting for his business trip to end. maybe one day...

happy thanksgiving everybody! i am truly thankful for you. xoxo

No comments: