Monday, November 23, 2009

giving thanks

its that time of year again.
i cant believe thanksgiving is in 3 days.
WOW!

throughout this week i will be posting what i am thankful for, who i am thankful for, and all that jazz.
ill pepper it with things i am looking forward to, whats on my mind and other hilisms that come about.

its a tough time of year knowing that a great cup of coffee with my dad is all i want.
going for a run in the frosty, east coast air is what i crave.
blasting christmas songs, lounging in slippers and watching movies with my family is the best.
helping mom cook the dinner, laughing with drew about life and being "us", and loving every minute
of time with my family. they are my best friends, and i am the luckiest daughter/sister :)

...but, lets be honest, theyre pretty lucky to have me too! right!? hello?! are you still there??! haha......

No comments: