Thursday, October 8, 2009

IMPORTANT

The "footwork for CJD" memorial walk is super exciting. While I wont be able to make it this year, as already explained, I want you all to have the most up-to-date information since I think this is an amazing event, and one that I feel so fueled to want to grow!! Please follow Nikki at her blog: http://cjdhope.blogspot.com

Despite not being able to attend the event, I am still going to do my best to raise money.
So, if you, or anyone you know, would like to help donate your time or money, please let me know. You can donate directly to the CJD foundation, at http://www.cjdfoundation.org, or directly through Nikki (send her an email and let her know you got her email address from my blog curecjd@gmail.com)
...that way she doesnt think shes getting weird spam :)

You can also send any donations through facebook: John Kelley has a page, as well as this event.

Thank you, in advance, for all your support and faith in this. I am so proud to be a part of this cause. Hopefully this will only get bigger, better and more successful!

No comments: