Monday, October 19, 2009

my 200th post!

can you believe it!!! bloggie is 200 posts old!! wow! i have LOVED every minute of blogging. my rants arent always happy-go-lucky but the underlying therapy and bigger picture are. what this blog has given me is an outlet to put my thoughts on "paper". the added bonus is that i am able to share my life with friends and family, despite being so far away from some of you.

so, here it is...monday again. i didnt sleep a wink last night. i wanted to fall asleep so bad. i think there was so much going on in my head...sometimes i just cant turn it off. i blame aaron. haha. in this case its a good kind of blame. he got me so excited about hanging out that i think i was riled up. doesnt take much :) haha!!

got a bit of ADD here, so this post is to be continued :)...

No comments: