Skip to main content

Oh, Holy God

I am a hot mess. I change my mind about where I want to live, work and play every day. Probably multiple times a day. I feel scattered pretty much all the time...I feel like I should leave Lancaster. I know my dad would have wanted to me to do that...he used to tell me to. However, the ultimate decision is ok then, if not Lancaster, where?! I mean, there are 50 states, not to mention 7 continents. Umm, dad, help?!??! Im a little girl lost.
Officially a little girl lost. I think I nailed it. Nothing that I try to do seems to work. I feel like those around me make it look easier...say, Eric just driving to LA without a job or money or friends or an apt. Yet, hes doing it. Or, liking Aaron. He couldnt care less, really, and im annoyed about that.

I am so frusterated (and scared). I want a fun job, a fun boy, and a fun place to live. Where that is and who that is are unknown. Life is unknown and I feel like I want a fucking break. I want some answers. I want my dad. I have never felt more lonely, scared, confused and helpless in all my life. I almost feel like I am at the point of "fuck it"...to not try. Its not in my blood to do that or act like that, but im close.

I work really hard. I try really hard. I know I have great friends. However, these past 2 years have been hell for so many reasons. I lost an ally in life. I lost my mentor, and my idol. I lost my direction, my life strength. My core was shaken so deep, and I lost myself. I lost my sense of self. I dont belong without my dad. He was the guy that made me feel so smart and funny and ambitious. He made me feel beautiful and successful. What happens if I never find that again. I mean the guy that I liked this past year has pretty much played me, and I feel like I was a business transaction for him...or a convenience. How shitty.

What if I never recover. Or find my way. My compass is no longer with me, and a little piece I was hoping would help me (said boy) turned out to only be selfishly into his own life. I dont get the feeling that he wants there to be space for me. He said there is a posibility...no guarantee. No shit, theres no guarantee!??!? Jackass, life isnt a guarantee. His whole argument (and our whole conversation) was to me, a huge cop-out. I feel as though he wants it all...me, yet others. BUUUUT, dude, if im paying for hotels and flights and trips, I want commitment. Thats not asking too much. (And, I have to say, if he really does send me a bill for the hotel room in South Carolina I might lose it. I may consider not paying it). Really.

Ok, this is getting rather lengthy, and I could keep typing for days about what is going on in my head. Hopefully the day will get better. Or I get some clarity. Thats what I need...some clarity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

summer OUT / fall IN

And just like that, summer sixteen is over. Hello fall! While I love nothing more than heading out for some miles in the kind of weather that makes it hard to breathe, makes you sweat more than you thought was humanly possible and leaves you a bit red in the face, I equally love the crispness of fall mornings, the smell of fall in the air and apple picking!
Ok, I’ve never actually gone apple picking. I’ve dreamed about it. Glanced at pictures of it. Hoped I would do it. Friends never seemed to want to go – and the boyfriend thing has been a fleeting item on the to-do list. Well, its happening this weekend! Sunday. Sinuses, weather, and whatever else, keep it together. This girl wants to go apple picking! 
Fall sixteen has already gotten off to a busy – and celebratory – start. Mom and bill got married (!!!) which made me really emotional and nostalgic. It was a beautiful weekend and definitely cemented how much I want a love of my own. Been a tough go though – I mean, its supposed to …

2013: a year in review. so far

today is february 22nd.we are already almost 2/12 of the way through 2013. i realize that line may sound uber cheesy, but seriously, time fucking flies.


2013 has definitely been a cool year. hard, confusing, sad and stressful, but certainly cool. parts of it have also been special, funny, amazing and sweet. all of that emotion in 2 months? hey man, im a girl. were dramtaic.



ive got high hopes for the rest of the year. there are a few running races in the books, with more to be added im sure. there will be some travel...im heading to see my besties in chicago and boston and bro in NC to name a few. im hoping there is a trip to somewhere warm in the near future...i have no interest in resembling a vampire...that shit has been overexposed already.

the moment hasnt happened to me yet where i go to my bank account and theres an accidental million dollars. regardless i take my dads advice to heart..."hil, never miss an opportunity you really want simply because of money". look, i…